1. Provide a detailed market analysis including active and sold comparable data plus current market data to establish a market value to assist you in pricing the property right the first time which reduces the overall days on market, the need for price reductions, and prevents your home from becoming stigmatized.
2. Assist with all listing details and explain the process from beginning to end. Explain the Seller’s Property Conditions Disclosure and verify that seller has completed it correctly as required by law. Explain agency law “The Blue Brochure” in Idaho which is often misunderstood and confusing.
3. Research public records to verify ownership and deed information, full and correct legal description, property land use, code violations, covenants conditions and restrictions, legal access, and easements.
4. Prepare copies of surveys, plat maps, and aerial maps to be included in the MLS data so it is immediately available to all potential buyers and Realtors.
5. Suggest changes as necessary to make the home more saleable and attractive to potential buyers.
6. Photos are the #1 thing that buyer’s want to see online. I will take complete and thorough set of photos so buyers can get a true picture of your home when they are window shopping online.
7. Maximize showing potential with professional signage. For the past decade, CENTURY 21® has reigned as the nation’s most recognized brand in real estate!
8. Assist seller in relocating locally, or out of the area using our referral network of highly trained and professional agents across the country. The seller is sure to have highly qualified agents on both ends of their relocation, making the process worry free.
9. Submit your listing to both the Selkirk Association of Realtors and the Coeur d’ Alene Association of Realtors making your listing details immediately available to over 1000 Agents in Boundary, Bonner, and Kootenai Counties. This also allows your listing to be listed on any of these agents personal or corporate websites maximizing your exposure.
10. Feature property with full descriptions and photos on bonnersferryrealestate4sale.com, century21.com, c21fourseasons.net, and point2agent.com. In addition the property will be listed on all the large real estate portals including Realtor.com, Zilllow, Trulia, The Real Estate Book, Yahoo Real Estate in addition to these sites the will also be listed on several real estate portals.
11. Prepare photo advertisements for the Bonners Ferry Herald and the Real Estate Book.
12. Setup a single property website to attract and capture potential buyer leads.
13. Create mobile version of your property website to maximize access across all platforms.
14. Place ad on social media networks – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and You Tube for social marketing exposure.
15. Prepare Online Virtual Tour.
16. Email listing to my contact database of buyer leads, sphere of influence, and past clients.
17. Prepare full color brochures detailing property features and also prepare a full feature brochure for email.
18. Follow up on all buyer leads.
19. Schedule all property showings with seller or seller’s tenant.
20. Provide seller showing feedback.
21. Obtain buyer pre-qualification and verification of funds with every offer.
22. Work to assist buyers in obtaining qualification and suitable financing through our preferred lenders.
23. Present all offers to the seller as soon as possible and negotiate the best terms and price.
24. Prepare an Estimated Net Seller Proceeds sheet to show seller closing costs, expenses, and estimated net proceeds.
25. Coordinate the entire escrow process for the seller. Eliminating the guesswork.
26. Request Loan Status Updates as needed to monitor the buyer’s loan process to assure timely closing and uncover any potential delays or concerns.
27. Arrange, schedule, and coordinate all showings, inspections, appraisals, and final walk through.
28. Provide a list of vendors to seller for any required inspections or repairs and assist seller in scheduling as needed.
29. Provide seller a copy of all listing paperwork and all offers.
30. Schedule your final close of escrow and arrange for transfer of home and keys. Assist with instruction regarding cancelation and/or transfer of homeowners insurance and utilities.